Amazon Warehouse Locations
Please be aware that Amazon has recently made a decision to deny PITT OHIO the ability to appoint and deliver shipments to their warehouse locations. Consequently PITT OHIO will return all Amazon appointment shipments that are currently in our network to their respective shippers.
Effective 12/1/2022 PITT OHIO will no longer pick up any appointment shipments that are destined to Amazon warehouses.
Weather concerns in your area?
Click here to contact your local terminal or call PITT OHIO Customer Service at (800) 366-7488 for further service details. Please continue to check our website for the most up-to-date service closures and delays. Thank you!
PITT OHIO Transportation Group Service Advisory
Last updated 11/29/2022 at 9:00 AM
Please be aware that Averitt Express is now accepting shipments to all areas in southern Florida EXCEPT the following:
33924 - Captiva, FL; 33957 - Sanibel, FL; 33931 - Fort Myers Beach, FL
Click here for a full service report for all Averitt locations.
Midwest Motor Express:
Please be aware that Midwest Motor Express, Inc. has imposed a 3PL embargo for peddle pickup points at their Mounds View, MN location.
Please continue to check our website for the most up-to-date service closures and delays. Click here for a full service report for all MME locations.
PITT OHIO is open for business
We are stretching our business hours to meet your needs.
If you have a need for our services, whether it be day, night, or weekend, we have the resources to accommodate you.
We are picking up and delivering shipments in every city and town in our service area. We provide on demand LTL, TL and dedicated driver solutions.
Contact 800-366-7488 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a need.
PITT OHIO continues to update our procedures as the coronavirus spreads across our service area. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and we are taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees. Our goal is to do everything we can to help keep our people safe so that we can meet the ongoing needs of our customers.
A safe work environment is our top priority
Helping our team members stay healthy is critical to maintaining a safe environment.
- PITT OHIO is actively practicing social distancing in our work spaces.
- We have enacted teleworking when and where it is possible.
- We have stressed to all team members the importance of taking preventative measures outlined by the CDC.
- Employees are required to stay home if they feel ill.
- Employees who have traveled out the continental US or taken a cruise are required to quarantine themselves for 14 days prior to returning to work.
We are here to help
- Our operations team is running linehauls in every service lane. Pick up and delivery work will be performed in accordance with state and local regulations.
In an effort to assure that our drivers and customers are safe PITT OHIO will implement the following delivery procedures across our LTL delivery network effective March 17, 2020.
- Drivers will maintain the practice of “Social Distancing” which is to stand 6-10 feet away from customers.
- In adherence to the “Social Distancing” policy, drivers will not be obtaining signatures from consignees.
Drivers will record the exact time, note any exceptions and obtain the name of the person who is accepting the freight.
As we continue to stay on top of events locally and around the nation, please know that we recognize the important role and responsibility PITT OHIO has across our communities. Throughout our history, PITT OHIO has held a strong reputation for safety. We’re doing all that we can to make sure our terminals are open, our drivers are there for you and our customer service team is staffed. We value your business and want to reassure you that you can count on us during these challenging times.