How To Apply
To apply for a position please complete the following steps:
- Enter the secure Career Center page by clicking here, or at the bottom of this page
- Search for positions by using the search engine, requisition, job or location
- To view Job Descriptions, click on the open Job Titles produced from your search
- Click on the Apply button once you have selected the open job(s) of your choice
- If you are a first time user, create a user name and password. If you are a returning registered user, log in
- Fill out the online application or upload your resume
A PITT OHIO representative will contact you if you are selected to proceed in the interview process. Not all applications will be contacted or interviewed.
Benefits of registering:
- Create a private personal profile with your username and password
- Upload your resume and background information into the system
- Apply to open positions quickly by using the information in your profile
- Receive notifications when a job opening matches your area of career interest by creating a Job Agent
- Email an open position to a friend
- Keep your information current by updating your profile
An email address is not required to create a personal profile, however it is recommended so that we can keep in touch with you regarding your application.
Your application will be considered for the specific job opening for which you apply. Each time you wish to apply for a new job opening, you must log in to your account and submit your application for that position.
The driver, dockworker and mechanic employment applications need the following information:
- Current address and contact information
- 10 year work history - Previous employment information including business addresses and phone numbers, supervisors' names, job titles, salary and employment dates
- Driver's License number(s)
PITT OHIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. Women and Minorities are encouraged to join the PITT OHIO team.
Click here to begin your career search experience!